Sunday, April 18, 2010

1000-100


Today was my first day off this week. I must say, it was pretty reflective. I went to Barnes and Noble this morning for a light breakfast and some reading. I browsed some really great books. My favorite read was 1000 Ideas by 100 Fashion Designers, very insightful! I read until about designer number thirty. It was interesting to get a lot of different perspectives. I liked reading about others creative process (mine is fucking wacky). I'll definitely be going back to pick this up on payday. I suggest it, especially for those creative funks when nothing goes right. I'm going to spend the remainder of my evening on some projects. I am starting an Etsy, finally- a home for my own handmade and vintage. Sewing more frequently at the shop has given me the final push I needed. I'll update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment