Saturday, June 5, 2010

SUMMER FEST SUMMER FEST!


It's a cloudy Saturday morning. I woke up to the sound of another tenet in the hall this morning. My first instinct was, oh my gosh what time is it- I've got to get ready for work!!? I came to and realized it's time for Summerfest!!!! Have I packed? No. I think a late start on packing will keep me travelin' light, a hard concept for me to grasp. I'm a fan of checklists, as some of you know, so as I'm recovering from last nights sangria outing I'm mapping it all out. Last year @ Summerfest, I made the decision to wear a romper- not the worst decision, but not the best. Rompers are not good for music festivals or any event that requires getting naked in portable toilet. This year I decided to keep it basic. Cut off shorts and boots are must for the weather and walking. I don't want my toes stepped on and I want to move like the speed of a cat, although with the way I feel right now... I'm more slug status. I'm going bring any crop top I can get my hands on to keep cool. If I want to wear anything jazzy it will be an accessory, jewelry can change any look without suffering the consequences from the sun. Ok- it's time to throw it all in my suitcase (my cherry red vintage luggage is my favorite to travel with) and go! This weekend is a WELL DESERVED mini vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment