Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lovely Liz.



Hey guys! After a lot of studying & sorting- these are my favorite shots from the first ensemble. I'm finished with the second look also, just need to upload them after work. I am pleased with the outcome of the shoot. I thought that Elizabeth's bone structure, curves, and long mane would really suite a romantic-styled shoot- and it did! This was the vision I was trying to achieve. Everything turned out very beautiful. Thanks again to Grace, Carlo, & Liz. :) If you think these are great, just wait until you see the second set of looks we shot!!(Favorite) Hope to have them up this evening. I'll also upload these to facebook, but I'll post everything here first since this is more of my home for my works and creations etc. Whatcha think?? I LOVE it!








3 comments:

  1. Hey wheres the location?? It looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrell Park. It was a great place to shoot. They even had a public dressing room- that made an outdoors shoot with wardrobe changes so much easier!! I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wonderful! Love the addition of the feather...you're so smart! That dress looks AMAZING on her! I'm so glad I got to be a part of this :-) Can't wait to see all of them...

    ReplyDelete